📣 OPEN CALL – AG TECH – digital technologies transforming global food systems
The latest wave of digital technologies is transforming global food systems. Using deep tech innovations in the areas of Robotics, Data Collection and Analysis, Earth Observation and Areal Mapping the agriculture industry can respond to mounting challenges stemming from limited access to space and water, growing urbanizations as well as climate change.
What’s in it for you?
- B2B Corporate Speed Dating program from 7th June until 9th July with partners
like Mitsubishi Corporation, NVIDIA, TELE Haase Steuergeräte, Telekom Srbija, NIS
Gazprom Neft, Delta Holding, MK Group, TeleGroup Ltd, KPMG, LUKOWA Food AG, Lušt, PanOrganix, South Central Ventures and WM Equity Partners.
- Expert workshops tailored to the needs of your startup or scaleup
- Cross-border connection to the Scaleup4Europe network and experts across the Europe.
Apply now for the AgTech Lab and scale your company with corporate partners across
About the B2B Speed Dating Programme:
Through our tailored programme, the AgTech Lab will provide you with:
- B2B AgTech Matching opportunities with corporate partners and investors in key markets across Europe, including Serbia, Slovenia, Germany and Austria
- Expert workshops and masterclasses, tailored to the needs of your startup or scaleup
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- A Scale-up Readiness assessment, provided by your 1×1 coach, that is designed to highlight areas where you need support to scale your business
Raise your visibility and grow your network!
Are you ready to scale and shape the future of AgTech? Apply now until May 31, 2021!
What are the selection criteria for startups and scaleups?
We will be selecting applying startups and scaleups based on 3 key criteria, outlined below. This ensures selected startups will receive the maximum benefit from the program.